Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top 3 Products I Swear By - October 2015

Let me just tell you how a loyal costumer I am. When I find something that works, doesn't make my skin break out. Plus, smells really good, I stick to it! 

There have been a few products I tried last month that are beyond just beauty products. Nothing fancy but these products I'm showing you are somewhat surprisingly good that I've been using each of them on a day-to-day basis. 











Do you have favorites for the month of October? Share them in the comments below so I can find new products to try!

Belo Essentials Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant and Skin White Power Whitening Lotion are available in leading supermarkets and grocery stores nationwide. Etude House Zero Sebum White Sebum Clear is at your favorite Etude House store nationwide




2 comments:

  1. I just started using Etude House Zero Sebum White Sebum Clear last month and I love that it leaves my face soft and smooth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if you have oily skin this is a "definite must-have" for you☺

      Delete