Monday, November 30, 2015

TP Quick Hair Care Reviews: Aloe Derma Shampoo, Conditioner & Tonic

A messy hair was perhaps a misnomer for my dry & damaged, dull, and just out of control hair. It wasn't looking good. Not until I got my hands on Aloe Derma Shampoo, Conditioner & Tonic a few weeks ago. After using all three products my hair has never felt better!






I say...

1. Mild shampoo, perfect for every day use.

2. Lathers up really well in the hair.

3. Hair appeared to be more luminous after use.

4. Thoroughly cleanses the hair and the scalp.

5. Suitable for dry to normal hair.

6. Effective with only a small amount needed.

7. An eco-friendly shampoo.

8. Smells fresh and clean.


I say...

1. Hair feels repaired, soft, and shiny.

2. The formula is super light yet richly creamy.

3. Light enough that it can be used daily.

4. Less instense fragrance.

5. Suitable for dry to normal hair.

6. Effective with only a small amount needed.

7. Rinses out easily.


I say...

1. Moisturized the scalp which helps in lessening the dandruff.

2. It gives a cooling and soothing treatment.

3. With continued use scalp has been less dry.

4. With continued use it can help promote hair growth.

5. Doesn’t leave that sticky mess.

6. Easy to use.

I have been using this trio for the past few weeks and have seen a remarkable difference. My hair looks and feels healthier and I am no longer seeing breakage. Now I'm confident that my hair will be back to healthy in no time☺

Aloe Derma Hair Care Kit is exclusively available at Watsons branches nationwide.

Visit Aloe Derma Philippines on Facebook for more details. 





No comments:

Post a Comment