Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November 2015 Favorites

Doing another run down of all things I've been loving all through out last month. Some are new holy grail products and few are old favorites.




Nivea Mattifying Toner, Php 169

First of all, I really like that the packaging is pretty sturdy which is safe for travel. Right after application, it leaves my skin clear and fresh. This toner also helps in removing excess dirt and kind of mattifies by controlling shine although it doesn't do much for the pores. Nonetheless, I still recommend this toner for those who have combination or oily skin.

 Adore Fragrances Charmed Body Spray, Php 129.75

This is one of the first effective and worthy fragrances that I purchased in so long. It reveals a woody-musky scent with a slight hint of floral. Very light and fresh and it's perfect for spraying on right after I shower. 

 Myra Facial Moisturizer, Php 80

The moisturizer than does not only work so well on my skin but my budget as well. It feels light and silky, and it doesn't clog my pores. 

 Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub, Php 130

I've been using this since time immemorial and I just can't imagine not having this in my bath essentials. It effectively removes dead skin cells through gentle exfoliation and it helped evens my skin tone on the elbows, knees, armpits and the area between my thighs. 

Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Natural Beauty, Php 229 

This shade is a pretty nude pink with some purple undertones. It gives sheer coverage in one swipe and feels comfortable on lips. It's also super hydrating. Plus, super affordable! 

 BeYu Color Biggie in 324, Php 480 

A multi-purpose product - an eye shadow, kajal liner and highlighter all in one. This cappuccino, champagne shade looks really nice on lids with a hint of shimmer. It has a velvety feel and the pencil glides smoothly over the skin.

Products shown are available at Watsons and SM Department Stores.

Do you have favorites for the month of November? Share them with me so I can find new products to try☺



No comments:

Post a Comment